Thursday, August 05, 2010

theory on dreams

This can be a cliché of the thousands and thousands of posts out there which is Inception based.

Don’t worry, this is not a review on the movie.

I won’t bore you with my theories which were gained by cumulating other people’s theory.

But since watching that movie, the idea has struck me as quite feasible.

Not the part where we can enter another’s dream bla..bla..bla.

The part where they say about the ideas which are implemented during a dream will resurface in the conscious mind.

Sounds logical kan?

Lets relate it in our daily life.

Ok la relate it to my daily life.

I had a freakish combo dream (two tales in a session of sleep)

To be fair, I slept at 9 p.m and woke up at 6 a.m. (I have been sleeping quite early this whole week)

So, plenty of time there.

I won’t go into the specifics of the dream, cause it involves a few individuals that I am close to.

But as a summary, the dream relates closely to my daily life.

So close that when I finally woke up, I was dazed by the new facts I have received during my sleep.

It took me awhile to convince myself that it was a dream.

But the fact still remains that a dream has a certain degree in power to influence your emotions.

Dreams are dangerous.

It really is, but dreams are fun, especially the ones which involves you to take early cold showers in the morning, kalau tak, tak boleh sembahyang Subuh (kuikui).

...........................................

Anyways, so far I’m still coping well with my new work environment.

And for some strange reason, I bonded pretty well with those from the maintenance crew.

Similar case with my first work rotation.

Is this a psychological disorder of wanting to feel superior?

If this is, how do I overcome it?

Or is this a petanda that I have good PR with “subordinates” and that my true skills lie in being a good manager? (wow!)

Let’s just see how that goes in a few years time ya?

.............................................

Personally, my life is in a rumble.

Again, no details.

I appreciate friends who are willing to take time to listen to my problems, seriously.

I love you guys.

But for now, I’ll just keep mum.

Silence is golden.

Maybe I’ll be rich if I keep mum for a few months.

Then I can go shop till I drop.

Bye-bye.

Oh ya, will it hurt if I knocked the street light at 60 km/h?

Sounds like a fun experiment: Savvy vs Street light (hahaha).

End note – family is important, and friends are really nice to have too. They listen although they don’t really know how to help. In a way, that is also helping. So keep good company. You never know if they would make a positive change in your life in the future.

No comments: