Friday, January 07, 2011

first friday

as the title suggest, it is the first Friday of twenty eleven (2011) people.
most people think that the first week of the year paves the way for the rest of the year.
in other words, if the first week sucks, then be ready for a swim in the shit pool all year looong.
my guess is that people are already thinking about how fast this year would end.
rightly so, to me, this first week pass faster then you can say "I am too ashamed to admit that I was the one who farted on the elevator on the way up to the 8th floor" -- it took me 7 seconds.
if you are working in a corporate environment, you should know how hectic the first week is.
suddenly got sooo many things to submit, and meetings have been bombarding like bird shit on a windscreen of a car parked under a tree (i do realize the amount of shit references I have been using in this post thus far).
but still I managed to squeeze some time to blog. LOL.

.........................

this year will mark a few important events for me, personally.
so i have been determined to work much harder and more gigih.
no more dozing off (like I did yesterday).
no more snaking, which I have never done, so far, like seriously.
i will be 26 in a few months.
already feeling the physical strains of since last year.
hate that feeling.
also, I see my belly inflating at a worrying rate -- I'll be physically prepared to double as santa (claus, not dewi) for this years xmas ho-ho-ho.

.........................

I do hope the year so far is treating my friends and family well this year.
lets make it a good one.
hopefully more enjoyable then the previous year. yosh!!


..........................

bila masa mereka buat addition the blogspot.
susahnya nak setting!!

No comments: