Monday, August 02, 2010

15 minutes only

half an hour ago, i promised myself that i will put up a new post.
half an hour later, here i am, on my bed, bersila in front of my lappy, typing.
about what?
let's just see what i can squeeze out from my puny brain.
ohh. did i tell you people that i plan to type non-stop for 15 minutes and stop exactly after that?
just to see how creative (safe word for numbskull) i can be.
ohh. timeout, tengok t.v jap, cerita dah start.
(stop stopwatch)

............................................

ok continue.
lets go with some updates.
i am currently being posted at a private hospital in subang.
i think i need to buy some shirts this month.
last month, pants month.
this month shirts, next month probably 2 pairs of shoes.
the next, probably a few cardigans.
goshh..so many to buy.
(pause- dammit i do sound like a girl)

so from now on, shopping wishlist to myself.
and also i have decided not to sound to sappy at my blogspot.
it will tarnish my lelaki kebal image.
instead i'll sound sappy here.

ok ok, a few more minutes left.
i have decided to see life more positively.
relinquish all my negative thoughts, and think less of what burdened me in the past.
jeez..not an interesting post.
what the heck. more to come.
ciao~

end note - i have nothing smart to say this time. later ya?

No comments: