salam ramadhan al-mubarak.
it's that time of the month again (restraining myself from making period jokes).
fasting month is here.
quick tickets to losing pounds.
it is an Ibadah, and it is a time when we should reflect on ourselves.
our lifestyle, attitude etc.
so i have been a bit of a nuisance to people quite recently.
so i thought to myself, i need a change.
so this is my ramadhan change list (bare with me, its a long list):
- QUIT SMOKING (i bought myself a pack of nicotine gums. instead of smoking before tarawih, i'll just chew on the gum. hopefully i can make it.amiiin~)
- quit being selfish
- quit being judgmental
- quit reacting based on emotion
- think before i act
- stop hurting people emotionally & mentally
- refrain from vulgarity
- refrain from mencuci mata excessively
- be more motivated
- be more financially savvy
- be more sincere in doing my daily task
- BE A BETTER MUSLIM-judging from my current amalan, i am almost guaranteed a spot in hell;(
- complete tarawih for the whole month
- finally, don't hangat-hangat tahi ayam for once
i realized that i have a lot of shortcomings.
and i have turned a blind eye to it.
but since a Holy month is here, why not make the best of it.
ramadhan only comes once a year, so why not invest on it.
why don't you guys share your wish list with me?
in my first post after ramadhan, i'll cross out the things that i think i have improved on.
i may not achieve all, but i really x88 hope i can reduce my bad habits.
puasa penuh kawan-kawan ye!
end note-we always overlook our own weaknesses. never do that. change for the better. i promised someone that i'll change. with God's blessings, i hope i do change. but remember, change for yourself, not for other people. it'll last longer.