Sunday, June 20, 2010

sunday daily post

good morning.
it is a beautiful morning. birds chirping.
my sister knocking the door off the toilet ( dah tak tahan sangat lah tu teeheee).
and ayam berkokok (some neighbours decided to bela ayam. bagus juga, save me the trip of going to some kampung to have that part of the kampung feel).

my first day of the weekend has just ended with me waking up to Sunday.
luckily Sunday morning is a good morning.
sad morning because tomorrow Monday comes beckoning.
but i don't mind that. i love my job (optimistic!!).

but i am somewhat pissed off by my attitude last night.
how can i call myself a gentleman, nay, a sportsman, nay, even a man!
guess what time i slept last night??




10-freaking-ish.

i am so bengang because i have last night planned to the max:
  • 7.30 japan/belanda
  • 10 ghana/australia
  • 2.30 cameroon/denmark
  • along the way-texting!

i wasted my satruday night and most probably pissed someone off.
i almost woke up for the early morning match.
i woke up at 1.47 a.m, i set my alarm (yes i had to set up the alarm because the lazy me wouldn't want to get up and wait 40 mins!)
so we can safely assume that when i went off to sleep for the second time, the next time i wake up would be to the kokokan of the ayam.

so sad, but sunday is a good day.
some people say that they would not mind if everyday was a sunday.
but think again, what about for those who works on Sundays?
mati lah hari-hari kerja sampai mati non-stop!!

so stop your selfish wishes ya?

cheers.

No comments: