Monday, June 21, 2010

coolest post by the coolest person.ME!

so check it out ya.
i was trying to pimp out my blog, and i can't help but refer to the coolest blogs around.
how do i define cool?well if the blog has more followers then me, automatically they qualify as cool blogs.
notice Exhibit A on your right. 9 followers, therefore roughly about 27.9 million more blogs are cool blogs*applause*.

so i did some homework.
instead of running round the office to setup an OSH committee; because that is how committed i am to work right now.
the key points i noticed was that, ALL the cool blogs, have shit loads of photos.
& as you can see, the number of photos on my blog is an amazing less then 10.
and i complain about the number of followers right?
let me justify why i don't that many illustrations..

so listen, i don't have a fancy DSLR camera hanging around my neck, and i couldn't care less about bringing it around each time i go to mamak stalls or walk my cat.
i just don't understand this kind of people (not the ones who walk their cat ya, the other one..please take note, walking your cat is cool).
i am a person contempt with having a 3.2 megapixel camera phone as my means of snapping the daily what not.
to add to that, i hate talking pictures, i love being taken(say cheese..;D..million dollar smile right there).

the second thing i noticed bout cool blogs is the number of different types of fonts, font sizes, & font colors used in a single sentence.
seriously, don't they have better things to do then choosing the correct font & color for the letter "B"?
it is up to them, i am not judging..you know how colors help kids in memorizing, probably they are assuming that people would try to memorize they're 5000 words post..again, i am not judging (kuikui).


my solution to this two problems? don't change a thing.
i tried playing around with the fonts/colors, and i ended up leaving my blog for two months.
some people just don't have the capacity or commitment to give a damn about minor details.
guys are like that, and fo sho i am like that.

as for the pictures..hurmm..i am still trying to figure out that part.
i see them editing pictures and making them look so nice & vibrant, and again, i don't have the time to do all those stuff.
i am lazy, i am the definition of lazy, if i didn't know better, i would think that Amirul translates to lazy.

my conclusion to this issue is that, try not to do something you cannot do.
i am not saying that it is better to not experiment on things, but just know your limit.
don't push things, take your time. and i can't believe i there is a morale value for this post.
cool!!

................................

at first i wanted to write a bout something else. but my mind floated elsewhere.
anyhoo, if it is no too late, happy World Cupping.
to the girls, now is the time to rekindle your love towards ball(s).

...............................

by the way my friend said that my picture in this blog makes me look fat.
i only took that picture to show off my new glasses. that is how vain i am.
and the bulge that you might noticed on my picture is due to the folding....argggh..malas nak type lagi.
i just wanna reassure all the female population (not just limited to my followers (macam ajar ajaran sesat je ada followers)) that my 6 pac has yet again evolved to an 8 pac.badabing!

end note: i don't care about the number of followers.
i write to please myself.
because in the real world, we will always be selfish no matter how much we try to deny.
that is the cold hard truth.

viva espana.buenos noches mi amigo.

8 comments:

scOotBerry said...

conclusiOn : amirul seOrg yg pemalas.fullstOp.

Anonymous said...

bukan semua orang yang mempunyai DSLR ada sifat poyo.

kata tak kisah pasal followers. tapi kenapa tiba-tiba cerita pasal followers dengan begitu semangat?

apa kata tukar background ini kepada yang lebih ceria/terang?

En. amirul bond said...

budak *barff* comel:
itu bukan tujuan sebenar post ini. please take note..hehe

En. amirul bond said...

Ms/Mr Anon:
I am not making an attack to people with DSLR. Most of my friends do own them. I am not condemning them to a life of solitude. Just make sure you carry it around with purpose. Cheers:)

As you can see, the things that i comment on my post is without conviction, i say things for fun, so as for the follower thing, it is just for fun:)

My background will be revamp as of next financial year. As for now, I LIKE it;)

Pumpkin Peroz said...

follower is not an indicator whether a blog is cool or not..i dun realy favor gamba...i like words and writing..keep it up bro!~

En. amirul bond said...

geehee..a motivator..thanks..u are always welcome..

why do i have the feeling that the pic is not u?lol

Anonymous said...

Amirul boncet. hikhikhik.
anyways, love the glasses. only. the person, on the other hand, i have to consider. hwahaha

En. amirul bond said...

dont have to love me, i'll settle for a like..hihihi(gelak muka gathal)