Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a short take on stuff

if any of you are wondering, this is my attempt at a witty post-raya post..i have been drained of ideas since my last post..so don't blame me for further boredom i might inflict in the next few sentences..

so raya was great..got a relatively higher gross then expected..woopie..at the same time i spent quality time between my friends and i..i got to go to a few open houses which beats the past year's record of nil..

anyhow being away from my hometown, it is quite hard to control things that are distant from you..somethings you know you have to control but it is sometimes ruffled by the politics of buddies and such..i may be not in a correct state of mind to comment or share my views on this matter..but i leave you guys with a short and sweet taste of my wisdom..there are NO stated rules on somethings, but humans are born with a certain degree of etiquette...please bare that in mind when you're doing things that you think may seem right but a gut feeling tells otherwise..end

2 comments:

Andy said...

wow! like ur blog..english man.english! cool! ;')

En. amirul bond said...

hahaha..thanx dude!