Tuesday, June 16, 2009

self-motivated

selamat malam semua!! yeah i know ive been missing for more then a week..apologies..my muse ran away and never weote me a letter. Anyhow, i am back,not the most creative of writings but lately ive been into housekeeping.. yup for real.

Last nite i spent almost 3 hours reorganizing my cupboard and sorting out a few clothes that i dont really dig. So i hope this time around, my hygiene mood would last a lil longer then 3 days, and umi just asked me to mop the house and i was excited at the prospect of having something to do tomorrow (pathetic right)..

on a matter totally unrelated, a special shout out to gramps in JB, jaga diri tok ibu..yun (thats wot they call me back in JB) datang lawat sebelum cuti abes.. And also to my friends grandma whom i visited a few days ago.. Heard she was discharged from the hospital=)..always good to hear good news..jaga makan minum awak tu ye nek. Cucu awak risau ni..hehe..
so see you guys in a few days

before
after

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cakap dgn nenek awak?
macam xsesuai je..

btw, rase seperti almari itu masih tidak kemas lagi..
lipat la lawa2 cket..
susun lawa2..
jgn bagi nmpk getah seluar 2 dari lua..
letak kat bahagian dlm almari..
nnt nmpk dari lua cntik jelaaaa..

haish~

hafiza haris said...

it still untidy(for me)..but better than before la kan..
bravo!!

aizuddin said...

ermm, ko alih ape ek...

En. amirul bond said...

anonymous-well i tried my best huhu

fieza-ni bg standard laki ok la..kalo yg dlu lg turk..huhu

aizuddin-aku btulkn pintu almari aku..wahaha

Anonymous said...

ahaha ckp awak dgn nenek?

IKINDALOVESHOES said...

wow. sangat kemas! NOT. hahaha. getting excited over mopping? kasihan sungguh. isk2.

En. amirul bond said...

anonymous-mane ade..xkn la nk "saya-awak" dgn nenek pule

shoes-my life is currently so freaking pathetic!!