Friday, June 19, 2009

falsely accused

ze court

some people dream of something gigantuous, humongous, lavish..but me, i dont dream big, i dont go for big things, because through bitter experince, it is never a good idea to put your hopes up to high just to see it crash and burn..

anyhow, im not posting up philosophies, i just wanted a grand introduction for this soon to become dissapointing post..finally,one of my sub-dreams(a small fragment that builds my main dream) came true. i watched a mock-trial..*loud cheers*

i went to IIUM Gombak yesterday and helped myself to 2 hours of mock-trial..it was not as serious as i initially thought it would be, but it was understandable since it was organised by the 1st years(dont expect too much from them hahaha)..it was helpful that my sister was there with me to explain the flow and procedures of a trial..it was kinda fun and makes me regret my choice of plunging into Bio-medical *aaaaaah:(*..lawyers looked cool.
.
well after the show,my sister paraded me to some of her close friends..made me feel kinda wanted and important..seeing that i study in Kuantan they bombarded me with the typical "abg kenal tak kawan saya yg ni ________(fill the blank with a name)"..

although it started to get tiring after 15mins,they finally got the idea and communicated with me like a typical newly-introduced friends would do..last nite was refreshing,not just because of the mock-trial,but also because of a new social circle which i found..im not necessarily fond of them,but its always ok to widen my scope of friends..till we meet again..adios!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

pg la amek 2nd degree..
amek law..cool kn?
huhuhu ;p

En. amirul bond said...

hehe..mase mencemburui sy la..
kalo amek 2nd degree bile la nk kawen;p

IKINDALOVESHOES said...

I'm getting more and more curious by the day. Siapakah 'Anonymous' di atas?

p/s: Amirul, why la regretting doing Biomedical Science? Because Law is fun-er? The world is going the Biomedical way, you know! We're in demand!

p/p/s: Seeing how you're bored being on holiday and all, why don't you get a more nice-looking layout? This one sangat blogger, hokay! :P

En. amirul bond said...

shoes-aah kn sape la anonymous ni..hehe..

m not regretting, but just saying tht things might be fun if i were a lawyer heh

m not creative layout wise..mls nk fikir..as long as i cn post, i dont mind..hee

aizuddin said...

ko ingt scientist x cool ke, cube ko tgk aku.. scientist gak, cool je :p

En. amirul bond said...

urmm...denn..ko salah satu punca nape aku rase scientist x cool

haha

En. amirul bond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.