Wednesday, June 03, 2009

lone ranger on the prowl

dont ask me why, but i have been trying to deal with my stress issues for waaaay too long..i dont even know where it started..maybe its just the state of my current life,unstable in relationships,money issues,identity crisis..look, im not here bitchin but how imperfect my life is..i know so many people out there have a (mind my french) more fucked up life compared to me..

so today i decided to go on a spiritual,soul cleansing trip to KLCC..well kinokuniya to be precise..i had so much fun staring and reading snippets of my book, i became a new man..call me the Muslim version of the dalai lama haha..it was a fairly enjoyable day, walking around, stealing glances at ultra-chic KL gals,heaving a stroll in the park, and not to mention the mini picnic i had by the fountain..one thing though, wished she was here with me..huuu..better stop before i sound sentimental..

but my main point is that if you ever feel stresses out, or feel like your in the brink of a meltdown Mariah style, just go somewhere,anywhere that you think might bring you peace..isolate yourself from all harm..heck,it worked for me,so hope it works out for other people too=)

my favourite spot
my fortress of solitude..i swear the scent of fresh pages turns me ON
my picnic lunch menu: diet pepsi, fruit tarts, mini pizza
the view..sooo sooothing

4 comments:

aizuddin said...

alaa.. ko mmg nk g usha pompuan pon kt sane kan, hehe

Anonymous said...

dulu cakap orang loser,jalan sorang2..
skng turn die plak..
ha-ha-ha..

hafiza haris said...

haha.pitty.
turn ur comments box into pop-up! go to settings-comments i think~ :D

En. amirul bond said...

aizuddin-ko mmg memahami aku
anony-huh?never rembered i said anyting like tht
fiza-ok..will try