Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Congrats you muthafaka, finally you've reached a new low.
You never fail to screw with my peace of mind.
Just when i was about to let you slip for disrupting my relationship with my ex (then gf), you come again knocking.
i really don't know what i did to deserve this kind of mess in my life.
i've always stood by my principle of not disturbing other people's property..so tell me again, why am i tested like this?
some people don't know what respect is, and never will.
what goes around comes around?BS!!
if shit wants to happen, then u better be prepared for whole load of mess.
a word of advice, never get involved with anyone with dodgy past, it might affect your future.

peace out!

6 comments:

farah kimi said...

yeah back off babic! (to whom it may concern)

En. amirul bond said...

bagus!!memang ko ni kawan baik ak!!;p

audi amalina said...

RAWRRRR!!!

garang gila. takut den.

eh tak paham, so u got a gf now? cis baru terasa nak ngorat.

En. amirul bond said...

heyy..nampak sangat tak menghayati penulisan ni..dh slh pemahaman;p

MaMMaMia said...

.... wat happened between u and faka.. :( .. i really thought u guys werenthe best of frens...btw, jumpa lutfi today at the hospital..

En. amirul bond said...

huh?wot happened to me n faka?heyy this has nothing to do with faka laa..lol