Wednesday, February 10, 2010

heres another one..

ok im a compulsive liar..i lie about most things such as:

a)im ugly
b)i have a flabby stomach
c)my scalp is oily
d)i dont look like mr. Pitt (not rabuan pit k!)
e)i am sooo freaking stupid

so another one of my lies is that i cant stop writing blogs..i knw i said i'll be posting a new entry weekly,but the creative juice in my head keeps coming up with fresh packages (of juice..duhhh!)..but one thing la..im beginning to treat my blogspot like a place to tell the details of my life..for instance,im about to tell the tale of my interesting meeting with the Head of Department this morning..enjoy...


so there i was dashing as ever galloping on my green stallion (my car)..i arrived just in time to brush shoulders with the Lords and Ladies (pakguard & makcik cleaner) of the land..as i approach my quarters, an envoy (colleagues la) from his royal highness (Tuan Haji something) came running in with great haste to tell me of an urgent news:


"Hear ye Hear ye,
His majesty request the presence of Sir Goodlooks-a-lot to a meet&greet(HUH??) to discuss some urgent matter ASAP"


without further delay i went and i saw the members of the royal court already chatting about on matters concerning they cornfield and such. the King entered and a bunch of royal midgets came along with him(ok now im getting too tired to be creative)..the royal crowd applauded and kneeled before him except for me, as i kneel to no mortal men..but ladies beware coz you WILL kneel before me(a lil x-rated content to spice things up)..the fat sloggy king took his seat on the throne and he began to speak...........



ok seriously this post is becoming lame..but heres a question i'd like to ask..look at your tie or your friend's tie..why in the world must it be pointy at the bottom?why cant it be more circlish?ive been thinking bout this the whole day..but i cant seem to conclude an answer..why ek?

No comments: