Sunday, February 21, 2010

enjoy my briefness

updates:

0.praise to God Almighty for creating such a marvelous structure of a creation (me)

1.my hunkmeter indicates that i have increased my hunk level by 0.8% making it at 99.8% in total (0.2 more to go) based on the evaluation of the board members(me and a few buddies who can't help but fuel my ego)

2.CONGRATS TO LATIF AND FARA FOR FINALLY CROSSING THE BORDER TO ETERNAL HAPPINESS..(diorang dah tunang..relax..no pressure there)

3.i have ended my pursuit to become the Alpha male of my office, instead i have opted to remain the Beta male (get it??better male hehehe)

4.i bought myself a new futsal shoe..a very limited edition Puma which i have never seen before(either its damn old or its just very limited...)

5.decided to reduce the number of post per week because it seems that it will give the effect of getting time to miss me more and more the merrier

6.i have followed this really err....unique blog by my friend who dearly insist i follow her blog due to health reasons (fearlesscrybaby)..if you are vain or anything within that region, or you desperately needed an idol or if you're totally bored of your skull (hehe) then please follow her..(sounds a lil like begging and if you're wondering,NO i don't get commission to promote this blog)

7.i'm currently a man on a mission to try to minimize spelling errors (bahasa London o bahasa Malaysia)..starting out with my Facebook & now my blog!!!..

8.finally using the hyperlink option given by this blog

9.just to remind you people that girls are still in love with me and i do consider myself as God's gift to womankind...(HAHAHAHA)

*barf barf barf*

sekian, wassalam (munching my Subway sandwich and clicking publish post)

6 comments:

MaMMaMia said...

OMG!!! YOUR SUCHA DEAR!!! THANX FOR PROMOTING MY BLOG... HAHAHHA...

ANYWHO, WER CAN YOU GET A HUNKAMETER??

AND OMG!!! LATIF IS ENGAGED!!! ;_) .. I HATE LIFE WITHOUT FB.... :(

AND JUST SO YOU KNOW... THE MOTHA-JIGGA FROGGA IS NOT YOU... MORE TOWARDS MY GRANDMOTHER'S DRIVER WHO'S SUPER ANNOYING AND ARRGGHH!! WHATEVER... LETS NOT KURANGKAN MY PAHALA HERE..

...SEE... I PUT A COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG! AND AM AN AVID READER! HMMPH! UNLIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaMMaMia said...

CORRECTION... COMMENTSSS!!!!

P/S: TYPING IN CAPS IS COOL =D

En. amirul bond said...

typing caps is so not cool..it makes you come off as being angry and neurotic..yeah latif got engaged yesterday..its ok,its not posted on FB..it was a private thing..hehehe

MaMMaMia said...

its not so private ere isnt it? :P

Anonymous said...

ur blog so stagnant!
less posts doesnt mke us mis u young man, it mkes ur blog DULL.. :P

En. amirul bond said...

errr...ouchh..n thanks;)